Sunday, January 15, 2012

Not as easy as I hoped...

Well here I am only 6 weeks away from my 30th birthday and nowhere near closer to my goal weight. I could just delete this blog, throw the towel in and give up. But after having probably the hardest week of my family's life emotionally, I refuse to give up! I know I am not  going to make my goal weight by the time I hit 30, so now I am determined to atleast hit it while I am the big 3-0!!

Today I did around 30 minutes of intervals between jogging and walking. A lot easier on the treadmill but today I had to push a jogging stroller while doing it. Quite a workout! Then I came home and did the following exercises:

10- Quadraped knee-hip extensions
20- lunges alternating legs
Repeat 2 more times

10 second front plank
10 second side plank- right side
10 second side plank- left side
20 alternating bird dogs
Repeat 2 more times

8 triangle push ups
8 dips
Repeat 2 more times- however both of these I can do about 8 first time, 5 next time and maybe 3 the last time!!

Wish I could go to the gym today, but this is the next best thing. Maybe when hubby gets home tonight I'll try and go on another run without pushing the stroller. It really does clear my head and feel therapuetic!

No comments:

Post a Comment