Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Week 1

Wooo Hooo!!! I Lost 2 lbs!! Notice my little ticker under my picture ^^^^^
I wasn't sure what the scale was going to read this morning but I am very pleased! This has been a very challenging week for me, emotional and physical wise. However  I did not turn to food the entire week. I did eat junk food 4 times but I did not stuff myself and still managed to stay around my calorie goal. Tonight my sister is hoping to come over and go on a walk, hopefully involving a lot more jogging!

I am hoping I can keep up with this blog but due to unforeseen circumstances I may either no longer be a stay at home mom or I may be trekking it across the country in search of a better financial situation. Either way I am still going to try to make 30 Before 30 a priority in my life!

2 comments:

  1. What ever happens...whether it is you becoming a working mom again or moving across the country you'll get to your goal! :)

    ReplyDelete