Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Week 4 starting off feeling Accomplished

Feeling really good today! I woke up and weighed myself because I was not happy with yesterdays scale and I was 1.5 pounds less than yesterday, so I think that my period definitely had something to do with it! Also putting on my clothes today everything was a bit looser. Yay!!
Then I went out and bought myself a really nice winter jacket that fits great and looks good! It is still a size large which should be depressing but I know I have broad shoulders and will never fit into anything smaller than a medium so I will just have to live with the tag.... or maybe cut it out ;-)
My sister is coming over this afternoon and we are going on a walk which is always worth looking forward to!
Tonight is my hubby's night out and normally I like to go get some fast food junk food but I'm not even feeling it! Fast food doesn't even sound good right now which is very not me but I am loving that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment