Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Gained weight :-(

So upset to say I have gained 2.5 pounds back. Being sick for a week and then having a holiday weekend has just killed my motivation. All I have been craving is junkfood and I have been overeating. Also haven't exercised in over 2 weeks.
I'm working on a schedule this morning to make everything more automatic. My husband and I are going to start training for a 5K in march. So I have to squeeze in 3 times a week with him at a track, plus 2 times a week for me at the gym on top of everything I already do. Oh and I am starting to work part time agian next week as well!! I seriously don't know how people can do EVERYTHING! I really don't want to but I may have to start drinking diet soda again just for the caffeine to keep me going all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment