Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Week 3

It's the end of week 3 and I only lost 1 pound :-(  I'm kind of sad but this is the week of my period so I'm hoping that maybe I can make up for it this coming week.

However  I am proud of myself for finally getting to the gym. I actually made it 3 times and couldn't be happier. I love going to the gym!! I am one of those people that puts on my music and gets in a zone! I love the feeling it gives and it puts me in such a good mood!

My food this week hasn't been the best but we had a very bad pay period so finances were not in order and I had to put together whatever I could which unfortunetely included some frozen chicken nuggets and macaroni and cheese. I did however make sure my portions were in check whenever we ate bad. This next week I am working on putting together some very healthy meals and getting to the gym 2-3 times! I am going to try to get in the habit of posting my daily calorie totals to try to keep me on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment