Saturday, December 31, 2011

End of 2011!

Well this year ends tonight and I have some things to be proud of, however the past two weeks worth of trying to get healthy is not part of that! I have been absolutely terrible! I pretty much gained all the weight I lost at the beginning of this back. So here it is and I am starting from scratch, yet again. I'm not exactly sure that I will make my goal anymore. But I am still determined to get pretty stinking close. Especially since I am doing my first 5k March 10th, which I am so stoked about!! Here's a little clip my sister-in-law found:




So this 5k is definitely one of goals for 2012. I have quite a few however I will just share my ones that are related to this blog:

- Do 2- 5ks in 2012.
-Start exercising 4-5x a week. I currently have been averaging 2x a week and that is definitely not enough. Whether it's the gym, going on walks, bicycle rides or whatever. I feel so much better when I am more active.
- Start spending my time with my husband being more active. Either going on walks, regular bike rides, hikes, swimming. Atleast being more active, this does cross over to personal goals as well.
-Stop being so stressed out!! I know this is going to be hard for me considering it is my personality and considering I am starting work again, but I know weight gain is related to stress. I need to figure out a way to not stress about the little things and focus only on what's important. Still working on how I am going to pull this one off though :-)
-Foodwise, my goal is simple. Not overeat! I could say I want to cut out unhealthy food but that is just not realistic for me. I love food way too much. So instead my goal is to not overeat anymore.

I have a lot more personal goals and changes for 2012 that I won't share here, but let me just say after how absolutely terrible I have felt over the past two weeks of being lazy and overeating, I am determined to stick to these changes and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment