Saturday, December 3, 2011

Boredom is the Enemy!

Here I am tonight, a Saturday night, bored out of my mind!! So hubby says why don't we go drive around and let Jaden look at all the Christmas lights? Doesn't seem like a bad idea since I don't want to just sit around watching tv or playing on the computer. And Since I cleaned house all day I did not want to do anymore "work". NOT A GOOD IDEA!! We come home with animal style fries, strawberry milkshake and a cheeseburger (which I actually did not order, hubby added to the order in case I wanted more) from In N Out!! Entire 4th meal down and I feel disgusting!!
No more 4th meals! No more being bored and turning to food! That's my goals for right now. In the meantime I doubt I am going to lose the weight I gained last week :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment