Sunday, December 18, 2011

Slacking...

So I may have been slacking on this blog... slacking on eating healthy... but I have not been slacking on my workouts :-)
Over the past week I have made it twice to the gym and I am going to be heading out one last time as soon as my husband gets home! Workouts have been killing my back and I practically walk around with a heating pad on it, however I know that if I can work thru this pain and get my muscles strong the pain will lessen.
Anyways I wanted to share what I have been doing at the gym. This week I have been starting with a 10 minute 3.0 speed walk on the treadmill. It gets me feeling better. Then I do my weight machines. Hoping to expand on them and learn some new things soon. Then I stretch. Which may seem backwards but everything I have heard lately says to stretch after your muscles are warmed up. It also feels awesome to stretch after doing weights... just an FYI!! Then I finish my workout with 20-25 minutes of intervals. I basically have been doing week one and week 2 of Couch to 5k program for a couple weeks now. I think starting today I will maybe get more strict with my couch to 5k program.

Also here is a great stomach workout I have been doing everyday for the past 2 days and my stomach is already feeling it. I can't do 2 of the things properly because of my back, but atleast I'm trying!!

1 comment:

  1. you go girl!!! those are good!!! sexy tummy in no time!!!!!

    ReplyDelete