Monday, October 24, 2011

30 Before 30??

Here's my goal: to lose 30 pounds before I turn 30. Which is February 25, as of tomorrow only 4 months away!! Well like every other over weight mother out there, here is yet another blog in an attempt to lose weight. However for me, this is not a want, this is a need! I NEED to feel better about myself, I NEED to be able to play with my son and not get short winded and hurt after a minute, I NEED to set a good example and change my family's lifestyle for the long term and I NEED to build up the muscles in my back to prevent injury and stop being in pain all the flipping time! So my hopes with this blog is to post my journey for everyone to see and hopefully that will help motivate me!! Because who wants to post their goals online, with pictures and personal details and end up being a total failure?? Not me!!

4 comments:

  1. Best of luck Gina! You will be able to do this. I'm going to follow....and hopefully be inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be following. I need to make the same changes. I am going to have to create time to make them. But hopefully you can inspire me too. I know you can do it.

    ReplyDelete