Friday, October 28, 2011

Feeling Better

Well I am feeling better today. Calculated my calories for yesterday and since I only ate a few hundred calories for breakfast and lunch I didn't go over too bad on my crazy Nacho dinner! If the nachos were even 1000 calories that means I still only had about 1350 calories.
Also my personal problem that has made it IMPOSSIBLE to work out is getting much better! Hopefully I can finally get to the gym tomorrow.
My biggest challenge is probably going to be tonight though. My husband is going out for the night and my normal thing to do when no one is around watching is pig out on junk food! So my challenge today is to come up with something healthy for dinner and not go crazy just because he's not home. LOL Talk about an emotional eater!

No comments:

Post a Comment